Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Saturday!!

I've had a semi-relaxing morning/afternoon.  Will soon be getting ready for a get together with a former knottie!!  So excited, this will be the second knottie I get to meet in person :-)  It's been fun staying in touch with the brides I planned my wedding along side of!

How is everyone's day so far?  Any plans for tonight?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Saturday!!

• Options
    Hi there! Happy Saturday (evening). Today I went shopping in NY with some friends. It was a nice way to unwind since I'm realizing the next two weeks are jammed with appointments and other things to do.

I'm picking up my dress tomorrow and hopefully finding my jewelry for the ceremony :-) Any fun plans for the rest of the weekend?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We probably could have met for coffee Kate!  Where in NY did you shop?  Did you find some nice items?

I also saved a few things for the week before we left and although it wasn't too bad, it was a bit exhausting having to go everyday afterwork to run a new errand.  I wish I would have taken a few days before we left off, but I have very limited vacay time and didn't want to use it all since we are going away in August :-)

Today I just plan on staying home and work on our Thank you's (finally) :-)  How about you?

• Options
    We went to Albany, NY. My MOH was looking for a new swim suit for Hawaii :) Are you close by there?

Today will be fun - road trip with FI to pick up my wedding dress. I'll drop him at the mall (that could be a bad thing) while I go for my last fitting. Hopefully he'll find the rest of his attire!

Enjoy your Sunday :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh booo!!! Everytime someone says NY I assume it's near the city, lol!  I see under your profile pic your in Vermont, is that right?  I should have known it was most likely NOT manhattan where you did your shopping then, lol!!  I live in the Bronx and I was in Manhattan yesterday :-)
  • Options
    Hahaha, yeah, not NYC. I live on the border of VT and NH :-) So, any trips to NYC are definitely weekend trips!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards