Options

Confession Thursday!

Happy Thursday, ladies!
Secrets go here!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday!

• Options
    I confess that I haven't been working on wedding stuff AT ALL

I still need shoes, my wedding band, jewelry, undergarments. we haven't figured out our RD some of the transportation or most of the gifts for folks.  Not to mention we haven't even THOUGHT about our AHR

I also confess that it looks like we are going to have less folks attend than originally told us - I'm kind of happy and sad about that all at the same time....
  • Options
    I confess that I'm sick of working with people who reply to urgent issues with "I'm working on something else right now, so you do it" - even though they're the ones who do scheduling and created the conflict AND are the only ones with the resources to fix it! Argh! 

I also confess that I wish I had enjoyed our engagement longer before starting the planning process. It feels like we've gotten more done in the past two months than we did in 18 months of "planning"!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be on the knot with so much work piling up...but I also confess that I'm really anxious about getting as much done as possible before the big site visit next month. And finally, I confess that I am way too excited about our wedding countdown - 500 days!
  • Options
    TerriHuggTerriHugg member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2013
    I confess that I have way too much to do considering I'm leaving Friday night at 3am! 

I also confess that some of my guests are really pissing me off because they feel the need to text me asking me to send them the address of the hotel, transportation to the hotel, and events schedule... Now is not the time to be bothering the bride. I made a wedding website, worked with a travel agent, and sent periodic emails so I won't have to be bothered 48 hours before I leave!

I also confess that I am a bit nervous about not going over the weight limit with luggage. We have a lot more to pack than I though!

Lastly, I confess that I'm feeling some separation anxiety from my last name. I've been trying find everyone reason possible to use my name before I'm a Mrs...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    4 days Terri wow!!! 

Kelcey 500 days will fly. People always said that to me didn't believe it well youll see in about a year how fast it went!! 

I confess I am stressn. Our AHR venue is in the process of getting sandbagged right now so it will not flood. Since they have time to prepare I am sure it will be fine so we shall see we have 3 weeks so I am very confident were all good. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards