Georgia-Atlanta
Options

2,500-3,000 ceremony budget

Does anyone have a suggestion for 2,500-3,000 ceremony budget. The guest list is 50. I was looking for a beautiful gazebo, not on a main road preferably for April next year....  but other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Re: 2,500-3,000 ceremony budget

• Options
    Try the Solarium in Oakhurst. We had our wedding there last year and it's gorgeous. The venue will cost you $1,500, cheaper on Friday nights. They allow you to bring in your own catering and alcohol. They are very easy to work with. 

• Options

Try Wahoo Grill in Downtown Decatur. They have a beautiful garden patio area. I'm having my wedding and reception there and so far for about 100 people its less than 5000.00. They provide linens, napkins, and have a very affordable menu. My wedding is in October and I cant wait to have it there!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_2500-3000-ceremony-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:2be3926b-c266-4a70-a1f3-db21e219d283Post:da8e376b-7c77-4039-a69b-147cf59c6084">Re: 2,500-3,000 ceremony budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Wahoo Grill in Downtown Decatur. They have a beautiful garden patio area. I'm having my wedding and reception there and so far for about 100 people its less than 5000.00. They provide linens, napkins, and have a very affordable menu. My wedding is in October and I cant wait to have it there!!!
    Posted by Brooke0866[/QUOTE]

Brooke, I'm having my wedding there too! Ours is at the end of July. So far, they have been great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You should go to the tourism convention center downtown. They have options for you.  There is wedding chapel in Decatur which may can accomdate your day for the price.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    krispi921 said:
    In Response to Re: 2,500-3,000 ceremony budget:
    Try Wahoo Grill in Downtown Decatur. They have a beautiful garden patio area. I'm having my wedding and reception there and so far for about 100 people its less than 5000.00. They provide linens, napkins, and have a very affordable menu. My wedding is in October and I cant wait to have it there!!!
    Posted by Brooke0866
    Brooke, I'm having my wedding there too! Ours is at the end of July. So far, they have been great to work with.
    Is this including your DJ, Flowers, etc for $5000 or is that just the venue and food?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards