South Carolina-Charleston

fast and cheap destination wedding help

My sister was getting married July but just found out her fiance is getting deployed in mid June. Now the family is rushing to try and plan a very small Charleston destination wedding for just immediate family and a couple bridesmaid friends on June 1st. She talked to a hotel yesterday that is going to let her use their restaurant for a reception and cater dinner. Her fiance's preacher is going to travel to be the one marrying them so that is taken care of.. but now she wants things like a photographer, hair & makeup done and a florist. The problem is the budget is very minimal. For her already planned July wedding she had a girl that was going to do the photos for the wedding for $500 and that included all digital files. She was just a new girl starting out but did good pics. I know we aren't going to find that in Charleston?
It's kind of stressing me out .. and it's not my wedding! haha

Any tips on CHEAP?

Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fast and cheap destination wedding help

• I would look into James Riley Photography. He does great work! I used OK Florist for my wedding. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and were very inexpensive. We used Bellezza Salon for our hair and make up. They brought every thing to our venue and did it all there. It was nice to be able to get it all done there and not have to worry about driving anywhere. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards