Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

More about hair...HELP!

I am in desperate need to find someone to do the bridesmaids' hair for my wedding, which is in less than 4 weeks!  I was counting on an old family friend being able to do it but I just found out she can't.  I would like to have someone come to the hotel, in Oakland, where we'll be getting ready.  Please help!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: More about hair...HELP!

• MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Carly, I don't have any recommendations of people.  I'm so sorry that felll through and so close to the wedding!  I might just start contacting people on the vendor rec page and explain the situation.  If they are not available, they might have an assistant or have a recommendation for somebody who might be available.  Good luck!  This is definitely not something you need to be dealing with now.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • teryan2321teryan2321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try calling Pretty Hair Salon, they come to you. You might have to pay a little more though. They are in the North Hills.412. 369 5155. They did my hair for my e photos.
  • williaam2williaam2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Car!

I started researching people in the area who are willing to come to you, and found Elisha Evans.  She charges $50 per person, and is will to come to your location.  Her contact info is on the local vendors section of the Knot!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards