April 2014 Weddings

save the dates??

When is a good time to send save the dates out?? Were doin our engagement pics in August.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: save the dates??

• SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited April 2013
    STDs generally go out 6 to 9 months before the wedding. How long will it take you to get your E-pics back once you get them done? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Agree with kristbot. We're planning to send our save the dates out 6 months in advance of the wedding (October).
  • We just ordered ours today, but thats because we had a groupon for vistaprint.  We don't plan on sending them until July at the earliest only because we do have some out of town guests.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours are going out next month. Yes thats 11 months in advance but most of our guests already know the date and it is very long haul destination Australia to Las Vegas. Thats also when flight prices become available :. Our invites will be going out in October 6 months before the wedding.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• We sent ours out last month. Already have 17 responses. Majority of our guests will be local but wanted to make sure our out of town guests had plenty of time to book their trips. I've also found out that it helps weed out the bad addresses before I send out the actual invitations. Had just a couple returned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards