New York
Options

cake vendor in the Syracuse/Auburn area

I'm looking for a cake vendor for my October wedding.  I want simple- two-tier for cutting and sheet for guests.  I would love to spend less than $4/pp and need some recommendations.  Thanks!

Re: cake vendor in the Syracuse/Auburn area

• Options
    I'm using Lori Legott from Club 86/Bagels and Cakes in Geneva. She's charging us $2.95 per slice. Are you closer to Cuse or Auburn? She charges $25 to deliver I believe. You'll have a tougher time in Syracuse finding quality cake for under $4/slice. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_cake-vendor-in-the-syracuseauburn-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:705d7e40-7b4c-45e9-946d-89cbd9b2d999Post:7fff0d32-ef8d-4860-92d8-4f27f706a7da">Re: cake vendor in the Syracuse/Auburn area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Lori Legott from Club 86/Bagels and Cakes in Geneva. She's charging us $2.95 per slice. Are you closer to Cuse or Auburn? She charges $25 to deliver I believe. You'll have a tougher time in Syracuse finding quality cake for under $4/slice. 
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

The reception is in Camillus, so a little closer to Syracuse.  $25 to deliver isn't bad!  Thanks for the tip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards