Minnesota

budget wedding here need a good dj under$500

Smilewe  are seeking  dj in the Faribault are or farther under $500 plz help

Re: budget wedding here need a good dj under$500

• a good DJ typically isn't going to just charge $500. If you want a good one you will need to budget more for it. you will get what you pay for.
  • http://chrismoedj.com/

I have never used them, but I did find them on google.  Have you thought about an Ipod?
  • If you are having a non-Saturday wedding, or doing "last minute" booking of vendors (i.e. within 4 months?), you can negotiate good deals for vendors who may have otherwise not be working that night. We were able to negotiate an awesome deal for our Friday night wedding with Midwest Sound (Mpls-StP). The pricing is a little dated - we were married in 2010 - but we booked a 5 hour slot (setup, dinner hour, and dancing) for $495. And they are a good company!

Otherwise, program a playlist into an iPod, rent some big speakers, and get someone reliable (high school cousin?) to keep an eye on it. You can click over to the special dance songs manually (on another playlist) and resume the dance playlist after.
  • so I realize this video is put out by the American disc jockey association, but m FI saw it and realized that an Ipod was a REALLY bad idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1i8IP1NCE

• If you are having a non-Saturday wedding, or doing "last minute" booking of vendors (i.e. within 4 months?), you can negotiate good deals for vendors who may have otherwise not be working that night. We were able to negotiate an awesome deal for our Friday night wedding with Midwest Sound (Mpls-StP). The pricing is a little dated - we were married in 2010 - but we booked a 5 hour slot (setup, dinner hour, and dancing) for $495. And they are a good company!

I have heard of them. They are good.
    Otherwise, program a playlist into an iPod, rent some big speakers, and get someone reliable (high school cousin?) to keep an eye on it. You can click over to the special dance songs manually (on another playlist) and resume the dance playlist after.

• Not sure if I am responding too late or not, but my fiance and I just booked with Instant Request who usually charges around 1000 but has discounted rates until Sept 1. We are paying 595 for what seems like a good package and has gotten great reviews. Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards