Florida-South Florida

welcome bag ideas

Hi everyone,

I grew up in South Florida and have recently moved back, so I'd like to include something to represent Florida within our welcome bags.  We're getting married in New Orleans, so I wanted something from Florida to pair with the NOLA-themed items (pralines, mardi gras beads, etc.).  Most of the guests are flying in, so preferably something they can either consume during the weekend or small enough to fly back with in their suitcase.

Any ideas? 

Re: welcome bag ideas

• kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Key Lime cookies, saltwater taffy, oranges, orange cookies, zephyrhills water
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I vote for oranges....easily consumed that weekend and the first thing I think of when it comes to FL!
  • Also Hoffman Chocolates...mmmm chocolate.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_welcome-bag-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1e1ad757-427c-44d4-819d-430bba745ab0Post:82b7c1bc-797e-493c-aa9a-b165ca5c02f9">Re: welcome bag ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Key Lime cookies, saltwater taffy, oranges, orange cookies, zephyrhills water
    Posted by kdjj[/QUOTE]

<div>Any idea where to find individually packaged key lime cookies?  I can only find the larger boxes online, but I do love those cookies!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards