Florida-South Florida

Venue for Bridal Shower

Hi everyone!

I am planning my sister's bridal shower but I live in New York and she lives in West Palm.  I am hoping someone can recommend a venue for the shower that is in the West Palm/Boca/Boynton Beach area, preferably with a nice view.

Thanks so much!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Venue for Bridal Shower

• eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    How many guests are there? And what kind of vibe/theme are you going for?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-for-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d009022e-97c6-4c3f-b6f2-9948d3e0a506Post:fba8a5a3-3d4e-4b90-99a4-f2dbbd648b12">Re: Venue for Bridal Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]How many guests are there? And what kind of vibe/theme are you going for?
    Posted by eke07[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>There will probably be about 30-40 guests.  As for a theme- we are thinking of "champagne and cupcakes", so I think the general vibe we want is "vintage".</div><div>
    </div><div>She is doing a beach/lighthouse theme for the wedding itself, which is why we are leaning towards someplace with a nice view of the water.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Try Banana Boat or Prime catch.....both restaurants in Boynton on the water and offer banquet menus I've been trying to find a place myself.....are you looking for brunch or lunch or a certain type of food?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-for-bridal-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d009022e-97c6-4c3f-b6f2-9948d3e0a506Post:0a7a8651-7240-4a01-9376-1395b7fd1412">Re: Venue for Bridal Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Banana Boat or Prime catch.....both restaurants in Boynton on the water and offer banquet menus I've been trying to find a place myself.....are you looking for brunch or lunch or a certain type of food?
    Posted by empiregrl5[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks!! I'll look those up for sure!</div><div>
    </div><div>We would prefer a lunch but we are open to a brunch.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards