Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photography

Who did you choose for your your wedding photographer, how much did it cost, and what did it include?

I'm trying to figure out what I should be expecting to pay for a photographer and also need some recommendations. 

Thanks. 
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: Photography

• Options
    Midnite, there are a lot of photographers in the srae at various pricepoints. I would advise you to decide what style you want first-photojournalistic, fine art, posed, etc. and then look for photographers in that style whose work you like. Our photographers will be 4K.
       We could have spent much more, we could have spent a lot less, but we like them, love their photos, and feel we'll get a great experience.
        One resource I recommend is apracticalwedding.com 's vendor directory.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Chris Frailey. http://www.chrisfrailey.com/phoenix-wedding-photographer/ It cost me $1400 and he included engagement pictures (at least an hour - but he loves what he does and will stay taking pictures as long as you want to), and 6 hrs day of with a second shooter. He gives you full printing rights to all your images online and a CD if you request it. He has other packages available but I picked the base package. We just got our engagement pictures done and I could NOT be happier:

He's really easy to contact and will work with whatever you want to do. Let me know if you want to see more of our pictures or need any more info!
    Allie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards