Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pictory Productions?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has used Megan with Pictory Productions for their wedding video. From her website and samples, the videos look amazing!! If you have used her, did you do the video and trailer? just the video or just the trailer? I'm thinking I wouldn't need both, but can't decide. How did yours turn out? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Re: Pictory Productions?

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    I used her ( I think we are one of the sample videos).

We did the video/trailer/raw footage.  I like the raw footage because I can watch my MOH/best man speeches and the first dance/parent dances in their entirety.  Plus it was only $100 extra.

I am SO glad I hired Megan!!!
  • We're using pictory based on mdphd's sample + review.  Megan's very sweet and affordable and I can't wait to meet her!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just had her at our wedding and are excited for the finished product. we did the trailer, video and raw footage as well. based on her trailers so far, I have no doubt ours will be just as great. she's a really easy and fun person to work with.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had her for our wedding, and she was the best wedding-related decision we made! She was so sweet. I felt like she was a friend who happenned to be a super-talented videographer! I didn't really notice her much throughout the day (being wrapped up in details... you will see!) but then afterwards found that she had captured ALL of the special moments. We only did the trailer, which was so amazing! It brought all of the best parts of our day together. Even my hubby, who is very 'manly' told me that he couldn't stop watching the video at work! And our 4 year old nephew watched it... now everytime the song from our video comes on, he says "uncle Jonaphin and aunt tephy's wedding!" Someone who watched our video said that it made them want to get re-married, just so that they could have Megan be a part of their day. You could not go wrong by choosing her! She is phenomenal, and goes above and beyond.

We did not choose the raw footage, and really wish we had. However, that is an option you can request to add-on up to 6 months after the date. Best wishes for a happy day and happier life together!
  • Hello!

This is going to sound a little bit random but my husband and I own a wedding videography business called Steady Creek Cinema in Pittsburgh PA. If you still need to hire a videographer, we would be happy to accommodate you! As newly weds ourselves, we understand how hectic planning can be! When you have a second, check us out at:

steadycreekcinema.com. If you have any questions, comments or just simply want to meet up to discuss your big day, we provided our gmail address below. Hope to hear from you soon! Good luck with all of your planning!

Sincerely,

Bethany & Andrew D'Amico

steadycreekcinema@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards