Hawaii

Question about Airline Ticket wedding invitations...

I think the airline ticket wedding invite is cute....but...
I'm not paying for my guests to go to Hawaii.  Therefore, is it tacky to send a ticket invitation if you're asking them to buy their own?

I'm assuming you send these if you are offering to pay their way but I don't know the trend.

Just curious.

Re: Question about Airline Ticket wedding invitations...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_question-about-airline-ticket-wedding-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:30b1f7a0-da13-4217-a387-dfb98f388475Post:5aec420c-c086-46b5-8673-02bef6776c9c">Question about Airline Ticket wedding invitations...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the airline ticket wedding invite is cute....but... I'm not paying for my guests to go to Hawaii.  Therefore, is it tacky to send a ticket invitation if you're asking them to buy their own? I'm assuming you send these if you are offering to pay their way but I don't know the trend. Just curious.
    Posted by Sunshine805[/QUOTE]

<div>I had boarding pass invites for my invitations and I didn't pay for my guests to fly to Hawaii so no I don't think it is tacky at all.</div>
  • I also did the airline ticket invites, and I did not pay for my guests to fly.  I think it is just a cute idea!
  • Ok great!  That makes me feel better! They are adorable!  Where did you order yours?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards