April 2013 Weddings

I'm a MRS!!

Well, we got married on Saturday!  The ceremony and reception were wonderful and our mini honeymoon was fabulous.  So many things went wrong leading up to the wedding.  It was awful.  I was in tears most of my wedding morning and panicking that DH would not show up.  It's a long story.  BUT when my bridal entrance music started all of that just went away, for both of us.  It was almost as if none of it had happened.  It was crazy because I went from hysterical crying two hours before the wedding to the happiest I have ever been during and after the wedding.  I guess everyone was right when they said that the little details dont really matter as long as at the end of the day you marry the one you love. And I DID!!!!  So here we are starting life as a married couple.  Good luck to the rest of the April brides and congrats to those that are already married!!  Here is a link to a couple pics our photographer put up the day after the wedding.  I can't wait for the rest!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.513592465345197.1073741831.465974293440348&type=1

Re: I'm a MRS!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards