Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Holiday Inn Airport

Hey ladies, we just went and looked at the holiday inn airport and were impressed by how much is included! Seems to good to be true to have real flower centerpieces included in their price! I was wondering if any had or is having their wedding their and do you find you are paying more for upgrades with the flowers or cake? Thanks :)

Re: Holiday Inn Airport

• Options
    I'm not having my wedding there but I know the staff well since my sister works there...they're pretty fabulous.  The weddings I've seen all look incredible.  I know they work super hard there, too!  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello. My fiance and I are having our wedding there in May. It is really awesome how much you get. The one area that we have decided not to use that they offer is the included centerpieces from the botanical emporium. We had a terrible experience with Elizabeth there. The nice thing is if you don't use them you get money back per table to use on your own centerpieces or for a different vendor. Allison and Fallon at the Holiday Inn are awesome to work with and are very accommadating. I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    We're having our wedding there in June. The staff has been wonderful, the food at the tasting was excellent. We've done the cake, no extra charges there and the bakery made us a small cake with our fillings to try, sent us home with the rest of it along with cookies they had out for us to sample. 

The cake place did have a bigger package you could upgrade to, but there was no pressure and we chose not to. The only other thing cost wise was sugar flowers for the cake, but at 20 dollars...its not really an issue :)

We are going with the Botanical emporium for our flowers as well as the free center pieces. Center pieces, no extra charge, all of our bridal flowers run around 500-600, we are doing heinz chapel so no need for flowers at the church. I loved Elizabeth, shes a bit out there and full of energy, but shes very good at what she does and seems to take care of her brides giving us freebees :) 

• Options
    Thanks you to all our" knoties" for giving us good reviews! 
    I am glad to see that this community board is very useful! 
    I even use it for myself as a 2013 bride!
    sheaomc7508 We would love to have you here at the Holiday Inn!!! Laughing

• Options
    I'm getting married there in November and so far everything has gone SO smoothly.  Allison and Fallon have been so helpful for any questions I've had and always get back to me really quickly.  When I went to view the space they were setting up for another wedding and it was looking gorgeous!
  • Options
    @aislinn84 we will have the exact same wedding!:) we are booking Heinz on Monday for next April and already booked with the holiday inn airport. Can you pm me how many are in your party? Our flower budget is 500, so curious to see if it is possible. Thank u!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards