Wedding Classifieds

Blue and Pink Wedding Items

So I was cleaning out the closet of our baby to be's room and came across all of the wedding stuff we had leftover.  We have no room for it, so any reasonable offer will be accepted!

Pomander Balls (I have 10 that are like the one in the pic with pink ribbon and blue/white ball that are available now, and another 10 that are the opposite with blue ribbon and pink/white ball that will be available early August)  ($2 apiece or $30 for all 20)

Pink tealight holders.  I have a box of 72 available now and will have another box of 72 available early August. ($20 for one box, $30 for both)

10 Navy satin drawstring bags. Roughly 2x2 inches. ($1 or free with another order)

Navy Gemstones. 2 1/2 gallon ziplock bags full. ($10)

MR and MRS sign.  The MR is blue and the MRS is pink in this font.  They are glittery, which doesn't show in the photo.  ($10 for the set)

Stamps. ($2 for all 4 or free with another order)

Lily fake flower stems.  I have 9 total of these.  About half of them have two flowers, the rest have one. ($1/stem)

Pink flower stems.  I have about 5 of these.  ($5)

Pink ribbon.  I have 2 unopened spools. 7/8 inch.  ($1 apiece)

Ribbon. Not sure how thick but it's pretty thin. Maybe 1/8 inch at best? ($1)

Bouquet tape.  2 Spools.  ($2)

Random extra buds.  $1 or free with another order.

Boutonniere leaves ($1)

Not even sure what they are called, but they are packages of really thin wire that you use to wrap up bouquets.  ($2 for all)

Unity Candle Holders ($10)

Penis crown with pink veil. ($10)

Program or flower girl basket ($5)

Bachelorette Sash ($2)

Ring bearer pillow. ($5)

Mini tiara ($15)

5 or 6 Candy Scoops.  Never used. ($1 apiece)

Blue Christmas Lights ($2)

Cake serving set ($5)

Long Tongs (I have 5 or 6) ($3 for all)
http://oi47.tinypic.com/15riejq.jpg

How Sweet it Is banner (Used on Candy Buffet). ($5)

Elbow length veil.  Pic shows the bottom edging. ($40)

I also have a bunch of candy buffet jars.  Those would have to be local pickup in central WI.

Email me at chelseamb11 at gmail dot com with any questions or if you want to buy anything.  I don't usually check PMs here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards