Wedding Classifieds
Options

FOR SALE: Gold Opulent Treasures candelabras centerpieces in Chicago

I am selling Opulent Treasures candelabras of varying sizes as a set. These were used as centerpieces at my wedding, and I paid well over $500 when I purchased them individually and spent months tracking them down a few at at time.

My amateur photos show them as looking dark, but they are actually a pretty light antique gold color. I have also included pro photos from my wedding so you can seen them in better photography and have an idea of how they can transform your tables and room. We wove fresh flowers through them at my summer wedding, and as you'll see in the amateur photo of the extra-large one, my sister wrapped bittersweet through them for her fall wedding.

Only the candelabras are for sale. I do not have own any of the vases, tablecloths or any other decorations shown.

The candelabras hold votives (in the glass cups) or the cups can be removed and taper candles can be used in them. $300 cash only, as-is condition.

You pick them up from my River North office building. There is a cart and elevator, and I can help you load them in your vehicle.

All responses should include your first name and contact number (so I can coordinate pickup with you). Available for pickup Monday-Friday after 3pm from my office. In your response, please indicate which specific date and time you can come for them. Preference given to quickest pickup. Thank you!

I do not check theknot, so please contact me via my Craiglist post.  http://bit.ly/ZtruBi is the short link, the full url is http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/hsh/3729712870.html.

Re: FOR SALE: Gold Opulent Treasures candelabras centerpieces in Chicago

• Options
    I want to purchase these! you may email me at melissamunsey@aol.com
  • Options
    Hello, Do you still have these? You can call me as well at (510)449-1323. This is time sensitive as 

I am looking for these in other places also. Your quick reply will be much appreciated.

Thank You!
    Daisy
  • Options
    Hello, Do you still have these? You can call me as well at (510)449-1323. This is time sensitive as 

I am looking for these in other places also. Your quick reply will be much appreciated.

Thank You!
    Daisy
  • Options
    @daxagatz - This user hasn't been on this forum since she made this post in which she specifically said she wouldn't be back to check it.

I would highly consider removing your phone number from your posts, internet safety and all.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards