Wedding Classifieds
Options

FS: PLUS SIZE WEDDING DRESS SZ 18

I'm moving in a couple of weeks and am really looking to sell my dress ASAP! The dress was originally purchased for $1,000 in spring of 2012. 

Asking $200 plus shipping. Will consider all reasonable offers. 

Sincerity style #4544
Ivory, Cap sleeve sweetheart, charmeuse, asymmetrical draped aline skirt, corset back.
http://www.sinceritybridal.com/sip/4544   

Bridal Size 24, altered to fit a street size 16/18 - Hollow to Hem is 6' (5'8" tall wearing 4" heels). My measurements at the time of the wedding were 5'8" tall, Bust-40", Waist-38", Hip-49". The bust did fit a little loosely. The corset back allows for the ability to go up or down in size easily. 

This dress is easy to accessorize with and could look great with added embellishments. Everyone loved the pop of color my jacket gave - a colored belt could also work. Or leave it alone in all it's simple elegance!

The train was shortened (the back of the dress is slightly longer than the front), but if you are shorter than 5'8" can be altered to have a longer train again or hemmed however you desire. I loved my dress and got many compliments on it. 

If you need more information about the specific alterations that were done, please send me an e-mail and I can detail them for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards