Wedding Classifieds

Silver Wedding Manzanita Trees (PIP) Arizona

I have around 15 Manzanita wedding trees I would like to sell that I used in my wedding in July.  When we asked our florist how much wedding trees would cost she said she would rent them to us for $95 dollars each!  Frown  Considering at the time we were looking for around 20, we decided we would try and make them ourselves instead of paying that ridiculous price.  So the process began.  We purchased a permit (more expensive than we thought), went searching for them, cut them down, brought them home drying them out for many weeks, painted them (paint wasn't cheap), then my father made wooden boxes that he filled with plaster of paris to put them in.  Let me tell you, although incredibly time consuming, these came out absolutely gorgeous and everyone was commenting about how beautiful they were.  We even had people asking us that night if they could take them home. 

Because of all the time and energy my parents put into them I would like to sell them (for my parents) at a fair price. If you are interested in these trees and are willing to come to Phoenix AZ to pick them up, please make me an offer. 

You can see a picture of the trees from my reception tables below.  They are painted a silver color and went perfectly with my black and red theme. In the picture it shows beads hanging as well, however, those are not for sell because many of the guests loved those so much they did take them home (without asking lol). 

Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks!Manzanita Wedding Trees :  wedding manzanita wedding trees centerpieces black red white silver reception Reception Table

Re: Silver Wedding Manzanita Trees (PIP) Arizona

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards