Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Need help finding a wedding cake!!!

Hey everyone!   I need a wedding cake for my July wedding. I am looking for a good bakery in Pittsburgh that is tasty...and affordable.  I am hoping to spend about $2.00-$2.75/per person.  Any recommendations would be really appreciated!  Thanks :)

Re: Need help finding a wedding cake!!!

• Cakes by Tammy is realllly good! For her traditional cakes and fillings she is $2.75/per person. Which i found to be really good pricing.

GL
  • I am getting a 4-tiered buttercream cake for $250. $350 if I want it delivered to the reception hall, and it's from Sweet House Bake Shop.  Erika has a million different flavors and the samples I tried were super yummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sweet House is great and is in a cute little house up 79 in I believe Mars. I also liked Oakmont and Bethel, both of which may be able to do something in that price range. I've also heard good things about Cakes by Tammy on this board.
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Wow $250?? Thats awesome.  I am going with Cakes By Tammy, she is $2.75/per person for her traditional flavors and fillings. The samples are 8 in cakes and were sooooo good. She is a pleasure to work with as well.

Try her if you would like. GL

Joy
  • Bethel Bakery is amazing!   There is also Moio's out in the Monroeville area right off the highway, fantastic cake there as well. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards