New Jersey

Venue

Does anyone know how much Addison park or Clark's Landing yacht club is per person or if they have a minimum for a Saturday night?

Re: Venue

• I don't know what their prices are but I can tell you that the prices vary depending on the season.  Someone getting married in August will pay a higher rate than someone in November.  Your best bet is to call them and ask.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have not contacted either of those venues personally, but I have a friend that was recently quoted $180 plus tax and service.  I think that was for a Sunday night in October, but I'm not positive.
    Anniversary
  • I was married at Clarks Landing in December. I believe that their pricing for a Saturday in August is over 200 per person and they have a minimum of 150. Let me know if you have any other questions they were absolutely wonderful to work with and gave us the perfect wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Addison Park gave me a quote of $170 per person before tax and gratutity with a 150 minimum for a Friday night in April of next year.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was given a quote of $198pp for a Saturday night in October at Clarks Landing.  This was back in April 2011.  I think Friday night went down to around $175 and Sunday night was around $165.  I don't remember their minimum. 
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:7e1dbfd4-77a1-481b-b33a-80b5a816399fPost:1733902f-d5e0-4f1e-a100-8dbb6d8b80c8">Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know how much Addison park or Clark's Landing yacht club is per person or if they have a minimum for a Saturday night?
    Posted by ah831[/QUOTE]

The quote I received was 187 pp for Saturday
  • Addison Park we were told $170pp for Saturday in August...loved the place, but as soon as I heard that it was $140 for a Friday night in August  (which of course all friday's were booked) I couldn't fathom spending $30 more for a Saturday when I'd be getting the same exact services. This quote was about October 2012

Clark's Landing I think they quoted us about $220 for a Saturday night in August. 

Not sure about minimums because we have a list over 200. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards