Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Does anyone got married in Las Vegas???

My fiance and I are planning our wedding in Vegas and we would like to know your experience. We booked our ceremony at the Chapel of the Flowers based on the good reviews we read on the Internet. We would like to know how was your experience, if you had an extra photographer for a photo shoot on the strip, invitation ettiquete (in our case, he is from New Jersey and I am from Brazil) ... we don't know exactly if we should invite relatives and friends, pay for their trip ..... we want something simple and special without hurt people's feelings .... Please tell us a little about your experience ....

Thanks Laughing

Re: Does anyone got married in Las Vegas???

• Options
    Hello, check out http://www.vegasgroom.com for a lot of getting started info.

From what I've seen, most people who get married at CoTF have to make a careful analysis of overall photography pricing because they do not allow third party photographers and they tend to charge a lot for the prints and/or digital media.  So, you need to weigh what it will cost to add a second photographer with what it will cost to get digital rights to all of your photos with the second photographer, if that's a concern.  Other than that, no real issues to report other than that some people complain about CoTF's surroundings at their location; haven't seen much of any complaints about the ceremony/venue.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Congrats on your engagement. Maybe decide on your budget and then make a guest list and see how many people you think will actually be able to attend if its within budget maybe you can cover there expense's if not still invite them and give them plenty of time to save and make arrangements to attend. i live in Cali and gave my guests save the dates 5 months early but they knew the wedding month about 8 months early. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards