Iowa-Quad Cities

IOWA CITY/CEDAR RAPIDS - Bachelorette Party HELP!!

I am living in Denver but my sister lives in Iowa City. She is 22 and her bridesmaids who all will be attending the bachelorette party consist of girls that are over and under 21. I am tryin to create the most memorable bachelorette party for my sister. I have clear instructions from her that she wants to include every person (over and under 21) in all festivities. Some of the girls are wild and crazy, like to drink, penis' would be acceptable... then we have the two under 21 girls who are extremely shy, cant go into bars and don't drink - never having even tried a drink. My sister has also invited my mom as well as the future mother-in-law to enjoy most/all of the festivities. Is there anyone who can help me out with activities that I could plan? I, myself, would not be a penis' all over the place type bachelorette party, but my sister is definitely more that way than I. any help would be greatly appreciated!

I was thinking: pole dancing lessons, mani/pedi/massage, stay at a hotel for a night, go to a restaurant/bar that is not 21+, comedy show that is not 21+, hibachi grill for dinner maybe... ???

I don't know the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area. Are there places like this?

Re: IOWA CITY/CEDAR RAPIDS - Bachelorette Party HELP!!

• edited April 2013
    I am living in Denver but my sister lives in Iowa City. She is 22 and her bridesmaids who all will be attending the bachelorette party consist of girls that are over and under 21. I am tryin to create the most memorable bachelorette party for my sister. I have clear instructions from her that she wants to include every person (over and under 21) in all festivities. Some of the girls are wild and crazy, like to drink, penis' would be acceptable... then we have the two under 21 girls who are extremely shy, cant go into bars and don't drink - never having even tried a drink. My sister has also invited my mom as well as the future mother-in-law to enjoy most/all of the festivities. Is there anyone who can help me out with activities that I could plan? I, myself, would not be a penis' all over the place type bachelorette party, but my sister is definitely more that way than I. any help would be greatly appreciated!

I was thinking: pole dancing lessons, mani/pedi/massage, stay at a hotel for a night, go to a restaurant/bar that is not 21+, comedy show that is not 21+, hibachi grill for dinner maybe... ???

I don't know the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area. Are there places like this?
  • kmbryant2413kmbryant2413 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    The local boards are in the light blue box to your left. Try there.
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards