Maine

Maine outdoor venues

Hello all! My fiance and I just got engaged a few weeks ago and would like to plan an outdoor wedding. Preferably on the coast of southern Maine. Any suggestions are welcome!

Re: Maine outdoor venues

• Congratulations on your engagement!

This link will bring you to a catering company that works exclusively with two venues that have outdoor/on the water options.  One is at SMCC (Spring Point lighthouse/Preble Bunker) and the other is on Peaks Island - Harber View at Jones Landing.

http://theblacktieco.com/venues-locations/spring-point-smcc

I'm sure there are places farther south, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head in my area to have everything outside. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My finance and I are starting to look at inexpensive wedding venues in the oxford county area. But having some trouble finding a really good place, that's not too much $$$. Any suggestions???
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to Re: Maine outdoor venues:
    [QUOTE]My finance and I are starting to look at inexpensive wedding venues in the oxford county area. But having some trouble finding a really good place, that's not too much $$$. Any suggestions???
    Posted by amberkevin14[/QUOTE]

How much do you consider too much?  

Have you looked into the Stone Mountain Arts Center in Brownfield?  How about the Fryeburg Fair Grounds?  A high school friend of mine got married there a number of years ago and had you blindfolded me and brought me into the hall they used there, I never would have guessed where I was.  

That's the only area of Oxford County I'm familiar with because I grew up just over the border in NH.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards