July 2013 Weddings

**kls** Hope everyone out in Boston is ok!

Saw what happened... trying to get in touch with the friends at the marathon. I hope you & your friends/family are ok!

Re: **kls** Hope everyone out in Boston is ok!

• Thanks...that was so nice of you to think of me and my family and friends. 

Fortunately, no one I know directly was injured today. I have plenty of friends who have family and friends that were there and experienced it first hand. One of those injured was a Boston cop who is currently waiting surgery at MassGenHosp for surgery on his leg... :(

It's just sickening...devastating and sickening. I haven't been able to leave the t.v. since I've gotten home - watching the video feed over and over is just heart-breaking. My phones been going off like crazy because everyone's just in utter shock...

My sister was supposed to be volunteering at the finish line but was called into work and was unable to. THANK GOD...she is my world and I can't even fathum what could have happened. One of her friends was there and was caring for injured people on site. She was keeping in touch with my sister saying that there were limbs and blood everywhere....

For any of you that knew of people here, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I just hope they find the piece of sh*t that did this.....

Right now, the count is 97 injured, 2 dead...one being an 8 year old boy......that would make him a 2nd grader..... :,(
  • I'm glad your ok!! I was thinking about you at dinner when I heard about this! I am über glad your sister was called into work today!! I hope your friend makes a quick recovery!! If you need someone to talk to, message me!! I had friends at columbine and the Aurora theater shooting, so I know all too well how scary this can be!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards