July 2013 Weddings
Options

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Ugh, I dislike shopping for shoes! I'm too picky. My colors are Silver, Blue, Green, & Purple. I looked around at a few stores this weekend and found a silver pair that could work.
I looked online a Zappos a bit this morning and found some styles I liked. But none of them had them in silver. I thought about getting blue, but they only had navy and that's too dark.

Also, I don't want tall heels. I'm already 5'10" and if I put heels on more than 2-in tall I feel like I'm towering over everyone.

Does anyone have shoes picked out already? What brand/style/color are you going with?

Re: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

• Options
    If u don't mind flats, try Betsey Johnson "sb dance" flats. They have them in sparkly silver but not like rhinestones or like glittery glitter they run 1/2 size big. I ordered them but my other dream shoes came in! They're by abs by Allen schwartz "opera flats" they have a big sparkly bow! havwnt gotten to try them on yet, but they're pretty! i too am a tall bride and haven't been able to find annnnny CUTE low heels! Hope these help ya
  • Options
    Also i don't know what dress/ desinger ur dress is but if u go with flats you might not need to lengthen your dress!
  • Options
    Mine are Jimmy Choo and they're a kitten heel peeptoe (either 2" or 2 1/2" I don't remember). They're slightly gold-tone, and super sparkly without leaving a trail of sparkles behind me. I love, love, love them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Mine are Badgley Mischka Randall Style in White and they're 4 inches...I'm pretty short so I love my heels to be high! Badgley Mischka has a lot of shorter heels though and some fancy sandals too if you haven't checked them out. 6pm.com has a good collection of shoes too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm wearing my cowboy boots and then I bought just a random brand from Payless. The boots are blue and brown and the shoes are bright purple heels.
  • Options
    I got these flats http://m.ninashoes.com/productInfo.html?pid15533bc214__Flats They match my dress exactly...they're perfect!! At this website, you can design your own shoe too!!!! I def recommend checking it out!!
  • Options
    I'm doing Stuart Weitzman kitten heels, but I have really cute flats too with a bunch of flowers on them to match my dress to wear during the reception.
  • Options
    Mine are the Kate Spade Charm in sparkly silver. They are peep tow and have a big 'bow'. The heels are about 3'

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Did some shoe shopping this weekend! I found these!
    I know I said I didn't want heels, but I think I'll be fine in 2-in heels.
    The rhinestones will match my dress perfectly!

Bouquets Mona

• Options
    I purchased my silver shoes from 6pm.com
  • Options
    I bought Christian Louboutins and I hate them! What a waste, I wanted them for 2 years, and now they hurt so bad I don't even want to wear them. I am actually going to be changing in to a trusty old beat up pair of strappy heels that I can dance all night at the reception.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards