July 2013 Weddings

Three Months Away!!!

So seriously, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?  It feels like just yesterday we got engaged, and now, nine months later, we've gotten so close!  Where did the time go?  I don't know why, but being 3 months away makes it feel SO much closer!  And then to say that we're 2 months and x days away is even for frightening and makes it sound EVEN closer!  Any of you feel like that? 

There's so much to do, it's NUTS.  It makes my brain explode sometimes, but it's wonderful!  I'm SO ready for this wedding, and now it's like BAM, I'm getting closer!  AAAH! 

(Sorry for not saying anything of substance.  I'm just so excited that we've hit the 3 month mark and that it's also Friday.  This combination is making me off the wall!)

Re: Three Months Away!!!

• I was thinking the same thing!!  I thought I was doing so well with planning, but after this weekend it will be 2 months and x days away and that makes me super nervous!!  If this past month went this fast these next couple months are going to be a blur!
    I hope you have a great weekend and happy planning!  I HAVE to get my invites finished in the next week so I can get them in the mail :)

Happy Friday all!
  • I hear you girl! 3 months for us tomorrow! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast (and we got engaged last February!) but I'm so so so excited for it all and to be a wife! EEE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 2 months 16 days 8 hours and 12 minutes! (wedding countdown app) 

Im freaking out havent written a single name on our inviations. envoleopes and invites are still wrapped up and not touched.. need to get them out by may 1. 

So many things going through my head at any given second, its understandable for the posts of no substance!! Happy planning!!1
  • I am pretty calm today. However that seems to change every few hours. Haha. We are at 99 days and I am just kind of excited for it to be over with. I would marry him at the courthouse and it would mean just as much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tomorrow will be 3 months for us. Its hard to even think about happy times when theres so much drama going on in the world. My thoughts and prayers are with people in Boston and of course texas. Hope they catch the idiot whos causing so much harm. Anyway, life goes on for the rest of us, planning is going great. Waiting for my dress to come in any day now. I know Im driving the bridal salon nuts by calling so often. I feel like Im forgetting something though. Any one feeling like this?
  • Dude - I'm closer to 2 months than 3 at this point. I have no idea how/when this happened. Sh!ts getting real, and not the part about how I'm going to be married (we're already common law and own a house), but the part about how we're having a wedding and my TK checklist says I have 89 more things to do. EIGHTY NINE! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Beads-I have the same reaction!  I get so proud every time I cross something off the list!  But then I look at how many are still there, and I'm like "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?"  :)
  • I am 11 weeks away tomorrow and yes! It feels SO SOON!! Eeeee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards