Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently in the process of making invitations for our wedding reception. My fiance and I are getting married in VA Beach this July with just our close family (parents, grandparents, siblings, neices and our son.) Our parents are throwing us a reception a month later in August  where we live for our family to come celebrate with us! I need help with wording the invitations and kindly letting them know that we are already married but would love for them to come join us on that day!
Any help would be greatly apperciated!
THANK YOU!

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I am no good with wording but if you lurk around the invites or even the etiquette board and try using the search field you may find some suggestions. Also please be aware that this will not be a "reception" of sorts but a party to celebrate your marriage with your family. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    You call it a party to celebrate your recent marriage.  This should not be called a reception.  
  • Options
    PPs are correct, this is not a reception and should not be worded as such. I've Seen CMGr (who will likely be along shortly to give you proper wording) suggest something along these lines:

The pleasure of your company 
    is requested at the celebration of
    Mr. and Mrs. Kapenstein's marriage
    [date]
    [time]
    [location]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    thank you everyone for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards