November 2013 Weddings
Options

Sent out STD's!

Yay! We put our save-the-dates in the mail today.  I'm so nervous about it.  I'm paranoid they're either not going to make it to the correct people, or they're going to be destroyed.  They're such awesome magnets and we are super proud of them (my FI designed them after being inspired by a similar one online).  Crossing my fingers they all get to their destinations safely.

Also, we added in slips with the info for our wedding website.  Kinda nervous about what people are going to think. Hope they like it!

By the way, our STD is pictured in my signature. Thanks vistaprint for making magnets so easy.
Anniversary

Re: Sent out STD's!

• Options
    Way to go! Our save the dates are going out tomorrow or Tuesday (just need to get postcard stamps!) 

Designed by my friend who is doing my invitations (100% custom made), and printed the postcards via vistaprint for half price!

• Options
    I sent out mine this past weekend as well! I'm so happy with them, we did them through weddingpaperdivas. I'm hoping they all make it without getting destroyed as well. I'm nervous because we have a lot of family all over the country and some in Europe so I hope they receive them ok. It's nice to have them sent out though!
  • Options
    Awesome work, guys! We sent our save the dates back in February just because we do have a number of people from OOT (and some from out of the country).

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We sent our out last week. Ive already received a few emails back from people saying that they got it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards