May 2013 Weddings

Wedding Music

I've been trying to figure out all the music for the reception and we've basically decided on all of our songs. But I have one question for you ladies, are you supposed to have one song for the entrances for the reception or two? Are you supposed to have one for the bridal party and then one for you and your groom? Or just one for everyone?

What are you girls doing?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedding Music

• It really depends on what you want.  I don't think we're going to have a song for the bridal party to enter to.  I haven't decided on a song for us though either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • We're still in the process of nailing all of these down but we're leaning towards having 2. We definitely need to finalize music this week. 

• We're planning on 3... one for the parents, one for the bridal party, and one for us.... It's a matter of preference though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 - January - Cake Inspiration!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_wedding-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:7c04ddf1-2003-4772-8a53-1cbfa88eff54Post:a680261d-8232-40da-ac3e-9d7865b8f6da">Re: Wedding Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're planning on 3... one for the parents, one for the bridal party, and one for us.... It's a matter of preference though...
    Posted by DivaJenD[/QUOTE]

<div>Which songs were you thinking of using?</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We're just having one for everyones entrance. It's just a matter of preference though :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • I don't think we are doing a formal entrance at all. We're having a friend "DJ" the event, though. And it's pretty casual with a buffet dinner. 

However, I'd say make it as simple as possible and pick one nice song you like, and then DONE! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards