May 2013 Weddings

Bridal brunch games

I am throwing my bridesmaid a bridal brunch, where I'm going to cook them brunch, serve mimosas, and give out their bridesmaid gifts. I wanted to play afew icebreaker games. Any ideas? I don't want the questions to be how well do you know the bride... I'm having a bachelorette party in two weeks and I know my MOH is playing that game

Re: Bridal brunch games

• I hate ice breaker games, but that's just me.  Honestly I'd say just let them talk after you introduce them.  It shouldn't be hard for adults to find something to talk about.  We're not doing any ice breakers at the bridal luncheon my mom's throwing the weekend before the wedding.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I had my shower this weekend. Most of the guests were able to just jump right in a mingle. However, we still played an ice breaker game.
    My cousin took post it's and wrote wedding related words/phrases etc on each of them, then put one on everyone's forehead and people had to guess what their word was asking only yes and no questions.
  • edited April 2013
    I'm more than positive that we can find something to discuss! I just love games! The postit note game sounds like fun! May have to try that one! Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards