Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Nails

So I have been calling every place in town trying to find a decent price for nails for my girls. I want a place that is close to my house in case we run short on time, that is clean, and offers reasonable prices. So far the best I found is a place that will do the girls nails with an included hot stone massage during their mani & pedi and got the following prices:

Gel nails: 33.25
Refill nails: 23.75
Paint nails: 9.5

Pedicure: 33.25
Paint toes: 19

Each girl needs a little something different since some have acrylic, and some can only have gel because of work, and one just want paint on her nails & toes. It comes out to be $28.5 for the girl just getting paint, $57 for the girls with acrylic, and $66.5 for the girls with gel nails. I know the massage is completely unnecessary but that was still the best price I got even with that luxury. Is this completely ridiculous? Can anyone recommend something in the east Norriton area?

Re: Nails

• gershpjpgershpjp member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013

i go to vanity nails in the northtowne plaza and get gel manicures for $24 and they are super fast, i am usually in and out in 30 minutes when i go during my lunch break. not sure which place you contacted, but you can try them, not too sure about their other prices.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to a place called Zen Spa in Glen Mills, PA and paid $40 for pedicure/gel set. The massage is included with mani/pedi.
    I know they have more than one in the area, not sure if they are near you but worth checking it out!
    Highly recommend it!!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board