Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

NWR: Primary Care Physician recommendations?

I am pretty unhappy with the office that I go to now, mostly the office staff and not the doctors, so I am starting to  look for a new PCP.  I live in the Monongahela/New Eagle (Mon Valley) Area, but work by South Hills Village, so anywhere in those general areas would be great. Do any of you have any suggestions of a PCP?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Primary Care Physician recommendations?

• Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's not exactly in your area range, but i see dr. mona anand at magee. i lovelovelove her. she actually listens to my concerns and takes them all seriously. not sure of the number, but i googled her to get her office number so that should work if magee is an option for you. good luck!
  • Options
    reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I should have put this in my first post, UPMC doctors are out, my insurance won't cover them which sucks. :S Apparently Aetna doesn't want to pay their UPMC bills so they won't accept it anymore.

Thanks, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww, yuck!!!!! sorry :(
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm a little late but wanted to give you my recommendation!! For years, I went to Dr. Prabhu. My mom still Her office is in St. Claire Hospital in S. Hills - she is the best!!! here's her info:

Phone # (412) 531-7330

Address:
    1050 Bower Hill Road Suite 301
    Pittsburgh, PA, 15243
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards