Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

::lisas1010::

Hey lady! Do you have any info on the Family Life Center you can e-mail me? I'd appreciate it!

Also, do you want my Brooks and Dunn ticket for tomorrow?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::lisas1010::

• LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Dear! 

Um....I have some general info, but I 'think' they've updated their caterer stuff, so I'll look into it and let you know. 

Also - I have to work all day on Saturday, so I'm going to pass on the Brooks and Dunn ticket (Missy already asked me too!).   Thank you though!

How are the plans coming along?
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll take whatever you have, haha.

Plans are OK. My mom is already driving me bonkers, though. We're set on the church, we just can't formally book it until November. My mom and I are going to look at Holy Cross on the 6th and maybe the Holiday Inn at the Meadowlands. We like Joey Kennedy or Randi Voss for photography. I have to meet with them at some point, lol.

Per usual, Chuck wants nothing to do with anything besides the food and what kind of alcohol we're going to have.

I'm done for the semester on the 2nd, so I"m really pumped about that!
  • LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it seems like you are at least moving in the right direction. 

I looked briefly at Holy Cross when I was looking, but the woman never returned my calls/emails so I crossed that off my list.  It seems like you don't have that problem!! 

The girls on this board will only tell you great things about Randi Voss!!  I also recommend my photographer 100% if you want his info (we just got our engagement photos back too)!  Let me know if you need any other help with vendor information. 

Karl gets anxious if we talk wedding stuff for more then 10 minutes, so I understand completely. 
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got your e-mail! Thanks :)

Chuck gets all twitchy when I mention anything wedding. I asked him if he wanted to go meet photographers with me and he gave this deer-in-the-headlights look. He says just tell him when to write the checks and what for, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards