Chit Chat

Wedding Jewelery HELP!

I need your advice on wedding jewelery. I was planning on wearing a pearl necklace with my sweetheart neckline gown, but unforunately it emphasizes how short my neck is. Now I'm thinking I won't wear a necklace, but dangling earrings instead. However, I will already have a veil and flower in my half updo hairstyle. Will dangling earrings be over accessorizing? I am not sure what to do!

Re: Wedding Jewelery HELP!

• I had a half-up, tiara, veil, and sweetheart neckline and I chose to have dangly earrings instead of a necklace. I put the picture below so you can see how that looked if it helps you decide (closest up I have). 

photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • In Response to Wedding Jewelery HELP!:
    [QUOTE]I need your advice on wedding jewelery. I was planning on wearing a pearl necklace with my sweetheart neckline gown, but unforunately it emphasizes how short my neck is. Now I'm thinking I won't wear a necklace, but dangling earrings instead. However, I will already have a veil and flower in my half updo hairstyle. Will dangling earrings be over accessorizing? I am not sure what to do!
    Posted by mrieger18[/QUOTE]

What about a necklace extender to lengthen the pearls?
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• I think what you said sounds lovely, I would just be sure that the earrings aren't too long. A normal drop would be fine. 

PS- I didn't want to wear a necklace with my sweetheart neckline, so I am doubing my mom's pearls. That might be an option for you. 
  • I'm not wearing a necklace with my sweetheart neckline, so I'm going to do dangly earrings.  When I was looking at dresses in magazines, that seemed to be what most of the models were wearing because it looks good (usually).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards