Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Any Casablanca brides?

I just ordered my Casablanca gown this Saturday (eek!) and I wanted to see who else on here is a bona fide Casablanca girl!

I fell in love with the 2072 design. My wedding is in December, so my dress will be here in September. Can't wait!

If you have any suggestions or tips specifically about Casablanca dresses, please let me know! So excited! Laughing

Re: Any Casablanca brides?

• Options
    I have one. I like that you can change sleeves/necklines on casablanca dresses straight from the designer.
  • Options
    I'm a Casablanca 2072 bride too!!  I am getting married June 7th and cannot wait to pick it up at my final fitting in 2 weeks! 

and yes, I loved that I was able to change the neckline.  I did not want a sweetheart neckline, so ordered it with more of a swoop and it came out perfect.  Covers everything I wanted covered :)

Good choice!

Anniversary
  • Options
    OOOO! ME ME ME!

I'm a Casablanca bride :) Just got my gown in this past March (*SQUEAL*) and am so in love. It is the 2037. Had them alter the neckline to a true sweetheart and I am in LURVE. 

Love the 2072 as well :) So classic and ULTRA flattering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OOOO! ME ME ME!

I'm a Casablanca bride :) Just got my gown in this past March (*SQUEAL*) and am so in love. It is the 2037. Had them alter the neckline to a true sweetheart and I am in LURVE. 

Love the 2072 as well :) So classic and ULTRA flattering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Any Casablanca brides?:
    [QUOTE]OOOO! ME ME ME! I'm a Casablanca bride :) Just got my gown in this past March (*SQUEAL*) and am so in love. It is the 2037. Had them alter the neckline to a true sweetheart and I am in LURVE.  Love the 2072 as well :) So classic and ULTRA flattering. 
    Posted by csweaney[/QUOTE]

Hi csweaney - I never post on here (just lurk!) but I purchased the same gown for my August 3rd wedding :) I love it! I have not had my first fitting yet but have been considering also altering the neckline to more of a sweetheart. If you were willing to share pictures I would absolutely love to see! 
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Any Casablanca brides?:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Casablanca 2072 bride too!!  I am getting married June 7th and cannot wait to pick it up at my final fitting in 2 weeks!  and yes, I loved that I was able to change the neckline.  I did not want a sweetheart neckline, so ordered it with more of a swoop and it came out perfect.  Covers everything I wanted covered :) Good choice!
    Posted by erinlin25[/QUOTE]

YAY!!! Dress buddies! I love it so much! We have excellent taste. Wink
  • Options
    I ordered my Casablanca 1992 dress a week or so ago.....super excited!!
  • Options
    ccoganccogan member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I haven't purchased my gown yet, but I really want to go try on 1994. It's a gorgeous satin dress. Going to see if any stores near me carry it. Their gowns are beautiful, and a consultant told me once that all of their gowns with beading go through a rigorous inspection before being sent out. She also said that their dresses take longer to make than some other designers within a similar price range, because they are made so well. I also love that you can change things--and pretty affordable too. Some designers would charge $500 to change the neckline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards