Flowers

Toss bouquet?

Are you guys getting an extra bouquet for tossing or tossing s yours? I don know what to do? I really not care much about Keelung mine but run again I opulent mind? Ideas?!!

Re: Toss bouquet?

• I think autocorrect may have gotten the better of you :)

It's hard for me to respond properly because I'm not 100% sure what that last sentence was, but I will tell you that I'm having a toss bouquet.  Maybe I'll care about preserving my bouquet, or maybe I won't.  This way, I won't have to worry about it.
  • Hahaha yes it did! Ugh lol I need to double check. I think I was saying it doesn't matter to me but I think maybe I will get a toss one. The stress is getting to ,e 16 days and I feel like n still have so much to do
  • My florist gave me one for free.  It was tiny.  I guess it doesn't much matter but I thought it was kind of silly.  My mom took my bouquet home with her and put it on my dad's grave after the wedding.
  • I think is a great idea to have a toss bouquet. Maybe right now you don´t fell like is a big deal to give away yours, but in time I think you will change your mind.

Have a small one done for that purpose, and enjoy seeing every single girl in the room fight for it! 

• In Response to Toss bouquet?:
    [QUOTE]Are you guys getting an extra bouquet for tossing or tossing s yours? I don know what to do? I really not care much about Keelung mine but run again I opulent mind? Ideas?!!
    Posted by Chrisnpriss[/QUOTE]

Ask your florist.  Many will include a small toss bouquet for free.  I took my bouquet home and put it in a vase.  It kept for nearly 2 weeks.

• I had a toss bouquet.  My bouquet weighed so much I'm not sure how far I could have thrown it over my head (and without injuring someone!).  The toss bouquet was a lot better for the overall situation.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • awww how sweet....     I'm going to put flowers on my dads grave after my wedding too.... 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm doing a toss bouquet.....  :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm considering taking the pew markers & putting them together as my toss bouquet so I can re-use the flowers instead of having them go to waste.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards