Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Nails

So I have been calling every place in town trying to find a decent price for nails for my girls. I want a place that is close to my house in case we run short on time, that is clean, and offers reasonable prices. So far the best I found is a place that will do the girls nails with an included hot stone massage during their mani & pedi and got the following prices:

Gel nails: 33.25
Refill nails: 23.75
Paint nails: 9.5

Pedicure: 33.25
Paint toes: 19

Each girl needs a little something different since some have acrylic, and some can only have gel because of work, and one just want paint on her nails & toes. It comes out to be $28.5 for the girl just getting paint, $57 for the girls with acrylic, and $66.5 for the girls with gel nails. I know the massage is completely unnecessary but that was still the best price I got even with that luxury. Is this completely ridiculous?

Re: Nails

• Those all look like really good prices to me. Where I live, the minimum I've seen for gel nails is $70, acrylic $50 and a basic mani is about $15-20. So in my opinion you got some pretty good prices...

That being said, are the girls paying for their nails themselves? Because if you're requiring them to have their nails done, you should be paying for that yourself. Either way, price is definitely a consideration to keep in mind. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2013
    Have you looked for groupons? The best deals I've gotten from groupon have been for nail salons.
  • You mentioned you wanted this close to home in case you run short on time. Are you planning on doing this day of the wedding? I personally wouldn't recommend it because you'll need time for the paint to properly dry & if they run late at all, it will mess up your whole schedule. If I'm assuming wrong, I apologize & the prices seem reasonable.
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I agree that you should not do this on your wedding day.

Also, are you paying for the girls to have  their nails done? Or did they all offer? If you are requiring it, you need to pay for it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got my nails done the day before. 
  • In Response to Re: Nails:
    [QUOTE]I got my nails done the day before. 
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

OMG! SOOOOO Beautiful! I cannot believe the pic is not Photoshopped. Truly Awesome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards