Christian Weddings

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I was actually home for once, so I got to spend all of Saturday in my pjs. :) (Anyone else go see Iron Man 3 this weekend?)

Can anyone think of an unpop op topic?

Re: Happy Monday!

• I had a very busy weekend, helped my sister move Saturday and then spent most of Sunday with my other sister and her family. I would try and suggest an unpop op topic, but not quite sure what it means :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Hobbies you don't get or like?

My weekend was glorious!  It was my Easter and I spent the whole time in church and celebrating!   I also got to spend time with my favorite monk and my BFF.  It was amazing and just what I needed to recharge my batteries.  Christus ist auferstanden!

Sorry, I'm on a spiritual high. :D

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I also dn't get fantasy sports.  DH sure loves his fantasy football though.

I'm a scrapbooker.  I don't use many photos like most people.  Photos are labeled, in case I loose my memory, and put in photo albums.  My scrapbooks are for momentos.  I put cards we receive (Christmas, birthday, etc) in scrapbooks.  Wedding invitations and programs.  The map from the zoo.  Movie ticket stubs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards