Destination Weddings Discussions

To-Do Tuesday!

Hey ladies,

What is on the agenda both WR and NWR?

Thanks to Nicole for providing the link so I could finally get on to post this!  Laughing
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• you're welcome!

WR- make a list to get the number of cards we need so I can order them!  Making them through shutterfly, wondering if I should get a professional to make them for me...

NWR- I really want to plan DH's and my next get away!  Won't be until August, but hoping to get a weekend trip with him in July since he won't be working weekends anymore by then!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR: order wedding party gifts, make a packing list, compile music for the reception, make final vendor payments; Pick up my bridesmaids dress for my brother's wedding on Saturday!

NWR: clean my house (it's been neglected for so long), bathe the pups, and finish the final touches for a professional development event I'm organizing for next week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: Organize the stuff we got for the Welcome Bags (couldn't resist the $1 aisle at Target), send back the coozie proof to have changes made, try to plan people's schedules so I can make a dress appointment.

NWR:  Get through the mounds and mounds of work on my desk, clean house, edit photos, and try to get to bed at a decent hour!
    Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: waiting on a list from my aunt about who has booked for the wedding so far!  and then talk to people who showed interest in coming to see if they still want to! 

NWR: Trying to find the perfect gift for my baby brother's birthday on friday he will be 11.  I can not believe it!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards