April 2014 Weddings

Need Opinions

Heres my bridesmaids dress..

Bridesmaids flowers

Grooms flower

My flowers
Ok so my question is is it to much pink?? Do you think it goes together?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Opinions

• ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2013
    I love the color scheme, but it might be a little too much pink.  Have you thought about maybe the bridesmaids flowers being white?  And maybe you could add a little bit of pink floral in their bouquet.  I personally would do the pink dresses with the white flowers.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think your choices are pretty but it may be a lot of pink. 
  • I thought it maybe to. But everybody that knows me tells me it fits me bc pink is my favorite color. I tried the white today and didn't like it at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP perhaps white bouquets for the BMs. I think that will actually make your bouquet stand out and POP a lot more. But at the end of the day a shower of pink is not a bad thing at all.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I think that it is an overload of pink. If you don't like the white bouquet option for the BMs could you do a blush shade instead?

I find that when a wedding is overtaken by pink that it seems like the groom had no say in anything, or that it doesn't really reflect the couple. I would tone it down a bit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Well actually were doin things way different and my BMS are wearing pink and my groomsmen are wear aqua. fl and I wanted both of our personalities in our wedding. So my fl suggested doing both colors. I have thought about a litter pink for my bouquet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Need Opinions:
    [QUOTE]Well actually were doin things way different and my BMS are wearing pink and my groomsmen are wear aqua. fl and I wanted both of our personalities in our wedding. So my fl suggested doing both colors. I have thought about a litter pink for my bouquet.
    Posted by jessi3617[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I think a lighter shade of pink for your BMs would look nice as well. The flowers you posted looked like they might be a bit too close to the same shade of pink as the dresses. You could even do a light shade of pink mixed with ivory or white for the BMs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards