Let's hear it!
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Dear ___________,

• Dear H,
    Why are you getting all worked up about something that has even happened yet? If you get new job/promotion then we can worry about where to live etc. then, but for now calm the F down and stop What If-ing our entire lives!
    Love,
    Your Adoring Wife

Dear Sara,
    WHERE ARE YOU???? Did you think you could just stop posting and no one would notice or miss you?!?!?
    Love,
    A Sad Knottie
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Dear ___________,:
    [QUOTE]Dear H, Why are you getting all worked up about something that has even happened yet? If you get new job/promotion then we can worry about where to live etc. then, but for now calm the F down and stop What If-ing our entire lives! Love, Your Adoring Wife Dear Sara, WHERE ARE YOU???? Did you think you could just stop posting and no one would notice or miss you?!?!? Love, A Sad Knottie
    Posted by ndruley[/QUOTE]

So weird that you mentioned Sara bc I was just thinking about her!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dear H,

It is going to be in the mid 70's today. I think it is time we open some of the windows but yet you roll your eyes at me and come down and turn on the heat. When does the heat go off--when we get in to the 90's?

Love, 
    Your wife that would love some fresh air
    BabyFruit Ticker
    [QUOTE]Dear H, It is going to be in the mid 70's today. I think it is time we open some of the windows but yet you roll your eyes at me and come down and turn on the heat. When does the heat go off--when we get in to the 90's? Love,  Your wife that would love some fresh air
    Posted by kasabby[/QUOTE]

LOL!
  • Dear everyone,

I'm still here........uh, sorry!  I just read and assume everyone knows i'm here through psychic conversation??? I serioulsy read every single day and never think to post! I'm weird.

Sorry,
    xoxoxo,
    Sara

Dear Jess,
    i had a dream you had your baby and we were all invited. we decided to look through closed doors and all i could see was your H and the baby and you, but you still hadn't told us the name. it was like watching a movie

sorry for dissapearing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    [QUOTE]Dear everyone, I'm still here........uh, sorry!  I just read and assume everyone knows i'm here through psychic conversation??? I serioulsy read every single day and never think to post! I'm weird. Sorry, xoxoxo, Sara Dear Jess, i had a dream you had your baby and we were all invited. we decided to look through closed doors and all i could see was your H and the baby and you, but you still hadn't told us the name. it was like watching a movie sorry for dissapearing
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhh-My sigh of relief that you are still here. Smile XOXO!
  • Dear Iowa Weather:

Snow? In May? Really? I'm over it. Get your sh!t together!

In Hatred,
    Erin

--

Dear Self,

Great job in sticking with the C25K program this time! Keep it up and continue to work to get back into shape. Also, quit eating crap... that's how you gained the 10 pound in the first place!

Love,
    Self Who Wishes She Was Smaller
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Dear voice,

You're doing great so far during this week of insanity (sing-sanity?). Hang in there, okay? I can't do this without you, and I'll try to take the best care of you that I can.

Love,
    Me

Dear Kelly,

Don't oversing today.

Love,
    Voice
  • Dear school year, Hurry up and end! I am over you and this class. The whole day is getting on my nerves. Thanks, Me Dear kid who asks for help EVERY day, I cannot help you on the state tests, and am therefore not helping you on practice. If you will listen when we go over it, you MIGHT learn what you don't know. If you had payed ATTENTION the first ten times I talked about it, you might recognize the terms on the review. Really? Really? Please God help me.....I don't want these children to be the laughing stock of the county...... Disgruntled teacher
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    Dear YMS,

I hope you like me enough tomorrow to hire me.  I'm pretty awesome and you know you want me to join your staff!

Sincerely,
    Tired of teaching

Dear DH,

You're doing better with this anxiety stuff.  Keep thinking positively!

Love,
    Your worried wife

Dear DH's Boss,

YES he has an appointment next Wednesday and NO he isn't going to change it. Maybe if you properly staffed your learning center you wouldn't be worried when someone needs to be 30 minutes late.  Get the F over it.

Sincerely,
    Really needing the new job so DH can quit his current one
  • Dear HR at places I want to work... Please stop lying to me, or just making stuff up, or being super slow. I can't take it anymore! I need to know if you're at least considering me, or not. And I need to know, like now, or I may lose my mind. Please, please, please throw me a bone and just call! Sincerely, Gotta get outta here Dear Holly... Good luck!!! Love, Know I'm not around much, but I read too and hi! and I hope you get it!!

Anniversary
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    In Response to Re:Dear ___________,:
    [QUOTE]Dear HR at places I want to work... Please stop lying to me, or just making stuff up, or being super slow. I can't take it anymore! I need to know if you're at least considering me, or not. And I need to know, like now, or I may lose my mind. Please, please, please throw me a bone and just call! Sincerely, Gotta get outta here Dear Holly... Good luck!!! Love, Know I'm not around much, but I read too and hi! and I hope you get it!!
    Posted by greenkitty23[/QUOTE]

Awww..Thanks Katie!

• Dear new school for Holly,

Please hire her.  M k, thanks.  We all want her to be happy.

love the knotties

Dear plumber,

This damn toliet better be fixed now as I don't want to see you tomorrow for the third day in a row.  

love,
    B
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    Thanks Bianca and Jessie!
    [QUOTE]Dear new school for Holly,     Please hire her.  M k, thanks.  We all want her to be happy. love the knotties Dear plumber,     This damn toliet better be fixed now as I don't want to see you tomorrow for the third day in a row.   love, B
    Posted by MrsGandthebeag[/QUOTE]

Agreed too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards