Hawaii

Party favor/souvenir

My fiance and I are eloping to Hawaii but we wanted to give our family/friends a party favor or souvenir, perhaps something we can buy there or a Hawaii theme gift.

Any suggestions?

Re: Party favor/souvenir

• In Response to Re: Party favor/souvenir:
    [QUOTE]We are doing Honolulu cookie company for our reception day gifts. We bought our own organza bags and then will put together an assortment of individually wrapped cookies to give as gifts. 
    Posted by Pillbug88[/QUOTE]

I like the idea! Those cookies are the best!
    You could also consider a Kukui Nut Lei with shells and different colors (maybe you even find something that goes with the wedding color). I would advice Chinatown and the Swamp for good prices.
  • In Response to Re: Party favor/souvenir:
    [QUOTE]We are doing Honolulu cookie company for our reception day gifts. We bought our own organza bags and then will put together an assortment of individually wrapped cookies to give as gifts. 
    Posted by Pillbug88[/QUOTE]

I like the idea! Those cookies are the best!
    You could also consider a Kukui Nut Lei with shells and different colors (maybe you even find something that goes with the wedding color). I would advice Chinatown and the Swamp for good prices.
  • I love the pineapple shaped cookies, too cute!    I was also thinking macadamia chocolates.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards