December 2013 Weddings
Options

Christmas wedding thoughts

I adore Christmas.  We've chosen December 21st.  Guest list of only 30 VERY close friends and immediate family only.  I would love to have reception/Christmas party.  Gold and white with a a few fresh pine bows and cranberries thrown in for color.  A pretty Christmas tree somewhere in the room.  Only flowers are to be my bridal bouquet.

What would be best?  A wedding planner or a party planner?  I really am not looking forward to dealing with all the details of the reception.  The church needs no decoration and is booked.  All I need to deal with is a small reception space.

Thoughts?

Wedding and reception in Seattle.  We live in another state.

Re: Christmas wedding thoughts

• Options
    zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I think you'd be better off-and have moreoptions-with a wedding planner. They are used to working with out-of-towners and are likely to be able to give you a range of vendors in your budget. Also, they can serve as coordinator for the ceremony, and you may appreciate that.
        Most wedding planners are in the end, party planners also, but they do more coordianting thatn party planners tend to do in my experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards