Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews - 18 April 2013 - Part 3

Imagine Studios C – James was our photographer from Imagine and came with package, barely saw him, he knew we had Todd there waiting so he left as soon as the ceremony was over, we got kicked out of the garden so Todd could take our family photos. Just saw the ceremony photos online and they are pretty rubbish, bad angles and faces from most people!! I have a double chin in most pics!!!

Bentley and Wilson – A++ - I haven’t seen a single photo yet but I am pretty sure they will be amazing, he took soooooo many photos in the 5 hours we booked him for and I can’t wait to see them. I sent him examples of pics I liked and he said I could make a list of shots I wanted, he consulted the list all day making sure he got everything I asked for, if you really want specific photos I suggest making a list as I never would have remembered all the ideas I had on the day.

Pam at the Palette – A+ - I had Pam do the flowers for the reception, I asked for ivory flowers and candles, it looked amazing, beautiful and romantic everything I wanted. She also set up my favours and napkin menu sleeves, everything was perfect

PJ Clarkes Sidecar Room – A++++ - I think I had only seen one review for PJ Clarkes when I booked them and it was the best thing we did. Sabrina is the events manager there and she was my favorite person I worked with, nothing was too much trouble, she always answered my questions. The Sidecar room is everything I wanted, dark wood, old vegas feel, huge bar with your own bartenders, the food was some of the best we had in Vegas. Passed canapés for an hour were delicious especially the mini burger, a massive hit. We had 3 choices for mains, NY strip, fish and chips and roast chicken, all our guests raved about it, starters and dessert were also big hits. There is a jukebox in the room you can use, your own bathroom and you can hook your ipod up and use that as well. I think Todd will have got some good pics of the room. Cannot stress enough how amazing Sabrina was to work with, there is no room fee and no minimum spend so we feel like we got a great deal by picking PJ Clarkes.

NTS Limo – B – We booked a huge 20 person hummer truck thing to take everyone up and down the strip after the reception ending up at 107 Lounge at the Stratosphere. Slight confusion over pick up location so they were a bit late but all good once they got there.

Level 107 Lounge at Stratosphere – A – We really struggled to find a venue for after the reception where we could sit down and not have a huge minimum spend. Another great decision by coming here, the view is to die for, I think it was $25pp min spend which was fine. Staff were great, had a whole section roped off for us, great end to the day.

Re: Reviews - 18 April 2013 - Part 3

• I love Level 107!  We always go there for happy hour when we are in town.  I wish I had been able to visit PJ Clarke's before I made my final decision to have our reception at Trevi.  It was on my short list of possibilities.  Sounds like it was awesome!  Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited about Trevi, but it would have been nice to see the room at PJ Clarke's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards