Nevada-Las Vegas

Pictures at Neon Boneyard

I am interested in taking some wedding photos at the Neon Boneyard.  I have my own photographer that I will be bringing.  Do they chage you a fee to take pictures there?  If so how much??

Re: Pictures at Neon Boneyard

• Before they finished the new building, i.e. last summer, it was $300 for one hour with a maximum of two photographers and two people for an end of the day shoot.  I've heard the price has gone up since then, and even more so if you want the use of the venue during the normal open hours.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Do you know if they let you bring in your own photographer? 
    Thanks for the info.. I'll have to give them a call. Its a shame how everything is so expensive.  
  • MeridianLVMeridianLV member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I believe it is currently $400 per hour for weekdays and $600 per hour for weekends, but I could be wrong.  Yes you can bring your own photographer.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Pictures at Neon Boneyard:
    [QUOTE]Do you know if they let you bring in your own photographer?  Thanks for the info.. I'll have to give them a call. Its a shame how everything is so expensive.  
    Posted by lmelchione[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bringing your own is mandatory, they don't offer photography services as far as I know.  We had Mike L and his wife shoot our 1st anniversary pics there last summer.  I was really happy with the outcome but I think $300 is about as high as I'd find reasonable since there's only so many pics you can take there; I wouldn't say there's $400 to $600 worth of pics so if that's the going rate now I'd probably be inclined to pass.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I gave them a call and they were all booked up for the date I needed them.  Oh well, it wasn't meant to be :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards