Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Outdoor tented wedding for 200 September 2014-HELP!

Very excited to be planning our wedding for next September on the cape (favorite time and favorite place with my favorite guy!) but have been running into logistical challenges. Have looked into renting private homes (great gatsby), local inns (Holden Inn), and beach clubs (Wychmere).

While I am waiting back on the numbers for the Wychmere-wondering if any brides have gotten married there or know about the minimums and associated fees? We have talked to Sperry and American Tent companies and have quotes (5-10K) and would love to use clambakes etc for a clambake and really want to have an understanding of what the price differential is across these venues!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

Re: Outdoor tented wedding for 200 September 2014-HELP!

• My wedding coordinator said average price for tent, tables and rentals is $45-50 pp.  Not sure if that helps at all.  I believe Wychmere's minimum is $40k or $50k for a Saturday night.  Have you looked into Pelham House?  I know the first 3 weekends are booked in September but the last weekend may still be open.  
  • Thanks so much-any bit of info helps! Will look into the Pelham House :)

In Response to Re: Outdoor tented wedding for 200 September 2014-HELP!:
    [QUOTE]My wedding coordinator said average price for tent, tables and rentals is $45-50 pp.  Not sure if that helps at all.  I believe Wychmere's minimum is $40k or $50k for a Saturday night.  Have you looked into Pelham House?  I know the first 3 weekends are booked in September but the last weekend may still be open.  
    Posted by kiwikiss56[/QUOTE]
  • Check out the Dennis Inn too.  I'v been to a wedding there and it is awesome.    Dinner is under a tent and dancing is inside the inn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards