Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

invite wording for public beach wedding ceremony

Hi - my fiance and I are having our beach ceremony on a public beach on Long Beach Island, NJ. The cocktail hour and reception will follow at a venue accross the street. I'm having very basic wedding invite wording confusion and hope one of you lovely brides can help!

How do I state the location of the ceremony?

The beach itself doesnt have an address, but it is at the end of a block - so maybe I could put that street name? Should I put the address of the venue (which is also where they will be parking) and then note that hte ceremony will be accross the street? How does one state the exact name and location of a ceremony taking place on a small piece of an 18 mile long public beach??

Thanks!!!

Re: invite wording for public beach wedding ceremony

• Options
    My cousin got married in Sea Bright last summer. She put the address of the venue and the staff directed everyone to the beach area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Add a map as an insert. My friend just got married at a chapel at our university and it doesn't have an address either. A lot of people were confused and she got a lot of phone calls the morning of the wedding of people asking where on campus the chapel was. It's stress you don't want or need. A simple map though will clarify most questions.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards