Washington-Seattle

Kids Wedding Clothes on Zulily Right Now

Since it bills itself as being for moms and kids, many of you may not use Zulily, which is pretty much like a Rue La La but the main focus is kids and baby stuff. It does have women's clothes and home goods though so it's worth checking out even if you're never having kids.

In any case, they have a bunch of cute wedding clothes for children, including suits, party dresses, and accessories for a heck of a lot cheaper than you can usually get them. Especially flower girl dresses. The one bummer is that nothing is returnable to Zulily so you want to be certain.

I haven't posted in a long time (two year anniversary is coming up in June!) but I was wishing that some of these things, like the really cute rhinesone barrettes, had been available when I was trying to outfit eight flower girls.

I'm including my personal invite link because it's silly to skip on referral bonus because I don't want it to seem like the only reason I'm telling you all. So how's this, I'll donate half to charity. And, you're certainly welcome to just go to www.zulily.com and skip the invite. http://www.zulily.com/invite/K777

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards