Second Weddings

Wedding Destination Ideas for Second Wedding

This is the second time around for both of us. We are just starting to plan, so I have no idea what we are going to do, if anything for the ceremony and reception. We are definitely NOT doing a big wedding (been there, done that). One of the ideas that we've discussed, and the one I think we're leaning toward, is a destination wedding... either just the two of us or with just our closest family and friends (10-15 people, tops). Does anyone have any suggestions for a location? We are think Mexico, Caribbean... something like that. There's a possibility that there could be kids attending, so if we invite families, it would need to be kid friendly. As I said, I'm just starting to plan so any ideas and suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

Re: Wedding Destination Ideas for Second Wedding

• A few of us on here did DWs, but there is actually a board for that too! You will find that board under Wedding Theme Boards to the left. Most of the girls on there are planning Mexico or Caribbean weddings. A few are also planning on Hawaii. I got married in Australia, so not much help here.

• Disney! Sorry I'm partial :)
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • By the way Disney has a package for up to 18 guests thats about 6k.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards